A Few of my Favourite Things
I have kind of been on struggle street this week and you could blame the drizzly cold weather or the winter solstice throwing all kinds of crazy energy out there... but I shall take responsibility and shift my mind into the positive! A little exercise I like to do to help is write down a list of my favourite things so it brings me all the feel good vibes :) I also love to jump on pinterest and hunt down some really beautiful photo's that inspire me or bring me joy and use them as my phone background or print them out so I can see them! It's all about visualisation! See an example of my pinterest (please note all image credit goes to their respective owners!) finds below:
Here are a few of my favourite things!
- Spending time with my husband even if it's just laying on the couch or going to a nice cafe for coffee.
- Coffee especially iced coffee!
- Chocolate - preferably raw chocolate or dark chocolate YUMM.
- Delicious fresh fruit.
- Long walks with Riley.
- Finding beautiful pictures on Pinterest to inspire me.
- Organising and cleaning my home!
- Making tea and treats for other people.
- Buying people presents.
- Music and playing the guitar or ukulele.
- A fresh bunch of flowers.
- Spending hours at a nice cafe sipping tea and people watching.
- Road trips.
- Fashion and curating gorgeous outfits.
- Laying in the sun and listening to podcasts.
- An open field or quiet country escape.
What are some of your favourite things?
Check out the rest of my happiness pinterest board here to get some inspiration :) It really does make me smile every time!
I hope you are having a lovely week and looking after yourself xx